November 17, 2005
Pierce Law & Tsinghua University announce Third International Conference on IP Protection of High Technology
Franklin Pierce Law Center and Tsinghua University School of Law are pleased to announce the Third International Conference on the Intellectual Property Protection of High Technology -Intellectual Property Protection of Computer Software which will be held on the Tsinghua University Campus, Minglilou, Beijing, China on 9-10 December 2005.
Representatives of official government organizations from China, Japan, Korea, and the United States will attend, along with leading academicians, IP attorneys, and other professionals.
- Patentability of the Computer Software
- Substantial Requirements for Computer Software Patent
- Examination of Patent Applications for Computer Software
- Patent Protection for Business Methods
- New Developments in Copyright Protection of Computer Software
- The Theory and Practice of the Drafting of the Patent Application Documents for Computer Software
- Technology Transfer and Licensing of Computer Software.
- Managing an Intellectual Property Portfolio for Computer Software.
- The Free and Open of the Resource Code of the Computer Source Software Movements for Computer Software
For more information, please contact Professor CUI Guobin, Tsinghua University School of Law, email@example.com
<< Return to Pierce Law IP in the News